Welcome to our first bimonthly blog challenge!
We have been working out the small details and finding some good prizes for you and are now ready to start our first challenge! We hope that you have fun creating something amazing for our challenges and enjoy looking through other people’s entries. The Challenge Rules are at the end of this post.
Please add your entry to the gallery below before the challenge ends at 5pm on
22nd February 2016.
18th FEBRUARY 2016 at 5pm.
It’s the time of year when Thank You cards are sent out – so for the first challenge our theme is THANKS.
The prize we have for this challenge is a pack of the cork shapes that I used in my Thank You card. Will you be the lucky crafter to win these??
We ask that anyone who puts their entry on their own blog link back to this blog post (http://www.thelittlepapertree.com/2016/challenge-one-thanks/) so that your visitors can find the gallery below and be inspired by all the entries. All entries should be “new” (not previously entered into any other challenge).
- Challenges are open for six weeks.
- Any handmade paper crafting project is valid for entry (card, layout, mixed media)
- Use products from The Little Paper Tree (preferred but not necessary)
- Your project should be inspired by the theme/colour combo/sketch.
- Link your projects with InLinkz (if you are having problems linking your entry please email us and we will add it for you).
- Prizes can be sent to Ireland and UK address only – but anyone can enter for fun!
- The winner will be notified within 3 days of the end date.
I will be posting the card I made for this challenge shortly!