Hello, today I am sharing how to make simple one layer Friend Cards, using an Altenew stamp set. Beautiful Lady is a great stamp set for creating simple, yet beautiful cards.
- First, stamp the Beautiful Lady stamp by Altenew onto the right hand side of the card base in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Using the friend die cut by Paper Smooches, die cut out of the card base (Part of the ‘f’ goes over the stamped image).
TIP: Make sure you have your card opened when you run it through the Big Shot.
- Also die cut the ‘friend’ using yellow cardstock. Make sure you keep all the inside pieces.
- Adhere a small piece of vellum on the inside of the card base, covering the opening.
- On the front replace the white friend inlay but do not stick down. Dot some liquid glue on the yellow negative pieces and adhere to the vellum. Carefully removing the white friend so that all that is left is the negative word.
My other ‘friend’ card, the one on top in the above image, is similarly made with only one exception.
I die cut the word ‘friend’ from a card front, adhered this to a card bases, and in-lay the yellow word ‘friend’ onto the card base.
Now you have two beautiful lady cards to send to your friends!
The supplies I used to create these card are:
Altenew – Beautiful Lady stamp set
Lawn Fawn Black Tie twine
Crafters Companion – Vellum
Paper Smooches – Friend Die Cut
Tsukineko – Memento Ink
American Crafts – Yellow cardstock
Bazzill – White Card
Lawn Fawn – Acrylic Block
Sizzix – Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
Stix 2 – Glue Pen
Need more inspiration? See the other cards both Jeni and I have created with the Beautiful Lady stamp set.