I love ink smooshing with Distress inks! Another stamp set that I haven’t played with yet is this Altenew Bottleful Of…
All the products I used to create these cards are listed and linked at the bottom of this post. All the supplies are available now over at our online shop
Stamping Onto Textured Card
- All the cards are on watercolour cardstock.
- I stamped the bottle outline with black ink and the solid bottle with Forest Glades ink three times to make three bottles.
- Then stamping the solid label in Tumbled Glass ink and fussy cut.
- I then stamped the words “kindness” “cheers” and “sunshine” onto the oval labels and use some foam tape to adhere them to the bottles.
- Trimming this piece to 4 ½” (the width is 3 ¾”) and glued it onto a mat of green cardstock.
- Just above the watercolour piece I stamped “sending you a bottleful of” and added three dots with a white gel pen.
- This is a standard 4 ¼” x 5 ½” sized top folding card.
Ink Smooshed Background
- To create this beautiful yellow inky background, I smooshed some Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed distress inks onto my craft mat.
- Sprayed some water to get the ink moving and push my watercolour cardstock down into this lovely colour.
- I smooshed and moved the watercolour card so that the whole card was covered in ink and let this dry.
- There aren’t dies available for this stamp set, so I made a mask of the bottle outline, and cut it out.
- Stamped the middle bottle first then covered this with the mask, so I could stamp the two other bottles.
- While I had the mask in place I also stamped the decorative label.
- Inside the label on the first bottle, I stamped the sentiment “sweet love” and stamped the rest of the sentiment “you are a bottleful of” onto a small watercolour strip and cut a banner edge.
- This is then adhered to a standard A2 top folding card base.
I hope you like these cards I created with the Bottleful Of stamp set. Which one is your favourite?
The supplies I used for these cards are listed below and are available over at our online shop.
AMERICAN CRAFTS Jewel Cardstock
TIM HOLTZ Distress ink: Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed / Shabby Shutters and Pine Needles / Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet / Tumbled Glass
LAWN FAWN Acrylic Block
VERSAFINE Onyx Black Ink
Visit our online shop to get all the products I used on these cards HERE
Follow our Facebook page HERE,