I had a packet of these cork pieces on my craft desk while I was thinking of what to do for this month’s challenge. “Thanks” seemed to be a good theme, since people will be sending Thank You cards for their Christmas presents, and these cork pieces are from the Elle’s Studio Thankful collection. Links to all the supplies I used are listed at the end of this post.
- I created a 5 ¼ inch by 4 ½ inch card from Watercolour cardstock and placed a circle mask in the top centre.
- Then lightly blended Tumbled Glass distress ink around the circle to create a halo effect.
- I used Multi Medium in the matte finish to adhere the cork pieces around the edge of the circle.
- Placed an acrylic block over these to hold them in place.
- I added alphabet stickers to spell “thank” glued the “you” banner cork piece to the side and stamped “for your thoughtfulness” underneath.
- To finish the card I rounded the two bottom corners of the card.
What will you create for this challenge? The deadline for entries is 18th February. Check out this post for all the details
The supplies I used for this Thank You card:
Ranger Watercolour Card
Bazzill Marshmallow Card
Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Tumbled Glass
Ranger Mini Foam Blending Tool
Altenew Half Tone Thanks Stamp set
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Ranger Multi Medium Matte
Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block
All the supplies are available from our online shop. Click on any of the links to go directly to that product.