Hello, Janet here with a clean and simple card for people who don’t have a lot of time to make cards, or prefer this cleaner style with basic stamping. I enjoyed using the banner stamps from a Concord and 9th stamp set to create my own borders. All the products I used are listed and linked to the online shop at the bottom of this post. I hope you enjoy this card tutorial.
- Cut one card base using bazzill cardstock and a card front using mixed media card to 14x10cm”.
- On an acrylic block I placed the two dotted lines from the Birdie Banners stamp set by Concord&9th leaving approx. 15mm between the stamps.
- Using Dark Purple mini ink by Altenew I stamped the lines across the card front on a diagonal line changing the acrylic block so the dots are showing as two lines.
- Then I adhered to the card base and rounded the corners to give more effect.
- I then cut a piece of coloured cardstock to match the ink approx. 7.5×6.5cm and rounded the corners as well to match the card front.
- The sentiment ‘happy birthday’ was die cut using the ‘A Tag For All’ die by Avery Elle in black cardstock. This was then adhered to the purple cardstock, and adhered to the cardbase.
Bazzill Marshmallow Card base
Bazzill Licorice black cardstock
Ranger Mixed Media Card
Concord and 9th Birdie Banner Stamp
Altenew Shades of Purple ink set
Avery Elle A Tag for All Die
Lawn Fawn Acrylic Blocks
American Crafts Primaries cardstock pad
ATG tape runner
All items are available from The Little Paper Tree