Hello, I have a quick and easy card design to share with you using the Neat and Tangled heart die and Concord and 9th stamp set. This design can easily be changed to make wedding invitations. All the supplies I used are listed at the bottom of this post and are linked to the shop.
- I trimmed a piece of Neenah Solar White to 11x14cm and lightly inked blended Mustard Seed and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink in spots, going over all the card to make sure there are no harsh changes of colour.
- Then spritzed this panel with clean water from my Distress Sprayer, let the water droplets sit for about 10 seconds and blotted dry.
- I placed the facetted heart die by Neat & Tangled in the top middle of the card, used some Post it Tape to hold it in place and ran this through my Big Shot.
- Luckily, the diecut heart and all the pieces stayed together. I trimmed some foam tape to go behind the heart – this holds all the little pieces together and adds some nice dimension to the card.
- I stamped ‘Happy Wedding Day’ from the Perfectly Penned stamp set by Concord & 9th, adding an extra flourish with the ‘W’ with black ink.
- Adhere the distressed panel onto a top folding card base. The heart diecut fits into place – like a puzzle piece.
- This card is finished, only I felt that the heart wasn’t prominent enough, so I added clear Wink of Stella Glitter over the heart, and now the card is finished.
Items used to create this card:-
Bazzill Card base 5.5 x 4.25
Neenah Solar White 5.5 x 4.25
Faceted Heart Die by Neat & Tangled
Mustard Seed and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink by Tim Holtz
Distress Sprayer by Tim Holtz
Perfectly Penned Stamp Set by Concord & 9th
Big Shot by Sizzix
Acrylic Blocks by Lawn Fawn
Wink of Stella by Zig
Foam Tape by 3M
Post It Tape by 3M
Archival Jet Black Ink by Ranger
All these products are available from www.thelittlepapertree.com
Like us on Facebook @shopthelittlepapertree
And subscribe to our new YouTube video tutorial channel!