Hello, It’s been a while since both Jeni and I have blogged. We had quite a busy December so took a little break from blogging in January. We haven’t been on holiday – there are still lots of new products on the site.
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse and Pure Sheen Glitter are new to The Little Paper Tree. We also ntroduced new brand Concord and 9th. And have restocked Neenah White card, Marshmallow card and the Wink of Stella Glitter pen.
I just love the Concord&9th stamps that we now have in stock in our online shop. All the supplies I used to create these cards are listed and linked to the online shop! Let me know what you think of these cards? Do you prefer the pink or yellow?
Concord & 9th
The stamps used on these cards are called All Year Long – they have the most amazing sentiments which you can mix and match together with the twelve months in a beautiful font, to send a more personalised greeting. The set also has some smaller images that are great for filling in spaces.
People are Born in….
- I cut a piece of watercolour paper to 4.25 x 5.5 and using my blending tool and Mustard Seed distress ink I blended this colour over the whole card. Around the edges, I used Wild Honey distress ink to give a more interesting look.
- After the inks were blended to my liking I sprayed water using my water sprayer by Ranger from approx. 12 inches away to give a water mottled effect.
- On another piece of card I stamped the smaller images from the stamp set in different colours using Hero Arts Mini Inks. Then using the large heart die from Lawn Fawn Heart stackables I diecut one heart out of this piece.
- The sentiment was from the same stamp set. I diecut a smaller heart from foam to adhere to the back of the larger heart and adhered this to the card base to give some dimension.
- To finish I used some Cheese Puff enamel accents from Ranger.
- The Pink card was made in a similar way using Spun Sugar Distress ink with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink around the edges, and Pink Gumball enamel accents by Ranger.
Bazzill – Cardbase
Hero Arts – Mini Inks
Concord&9th – All Year Long Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn – Hearts stackables die
What would be your most used sentiment in this set? I think I will be using this “I hear the most amazing people are born in…” most.