Got a drawer full of lovely washi tapes hiding in your stash? Here’s an easy way to let some of it out to play!
- Cut a strip of card into triangles and wrap your choice of washi round each one. I went with 3 designs in coordinating colours.
- Arrange the triangles as shown, or have a play – any layout goes 🙂
- Stamp a couple of textured spots in the background, carrying through the colour scheme from the tape.
- Stick down your triangles.
- Stamp your sentiment, cut it out and stick it in the middle raised up on foam tape.
WANT TO FIND THESE SUPPLIES:
Catherine Pooler Designs Spot On Stamp Set
Ranger Archival Ink Pad
Neenah Solar White Card
Freckled Fawn Washi tape
Scor double-sided tape
3M Scotch Foam tape
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Fiskars A4 Paper Trimmer
Tonic Mini Guillotine