This could work as a general hello notecard or I’m going to give it as a birthday card I think.
- Stamp and colour your animals. I used watercolours then added a bit more detail with coloured pencils over the top.
- Diecut them out, along with the rectangular panel from the Arrow Mat Die.
- Cover the back of the panel with double-sided tape and position all but one of the animals around, then stick down in the middle of your card blank.
- Attach the last of the animals peaking in from the side of the card blank, snipping off where it overlaps the edge.
- Stamp and diecut the first bit of the sentiment and glue in the centre of the panel.
- Stamp the rest of the sentiment underneath.
- Scatter with some sequins for extra party vibes!
WANT TO FIND THESE PRODUCTS:
Honey Bee Stamp No Probllama Stamp and Coordinating Dies
Peek A Boo Pets Clear Stamps and Coordinating Dies
Distress Oxides Barn Door and Wilted Violet
RangerArchival Ink Pad
Neenah Solar White Card
Little Things by Lucy Sparkly Sequins
Ranger Non Stick Craft Sheet
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Scor double-sided tape
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue