A bit of ink smooshing from me today.
- Tap your red ink pad directly onto your acrylic stamping block, roughly filling in the first inch in from the end.
- Spritz the inked block with a little water and press it down onto your card front with the edge of the block at the edge of the card – let the ink smoosh rightwards across the card front, sometimes it’ll bloom out further, sometimes it’ll stay about an inch wide how you put it onto the block.
- Repeat with orange, yellow, green, blue and purple (cleaning your block between colours) to build up a rainbow of stripes. Position the block slightly overlapping the edge of the previous stripe each time.
- Spritz your card sparingly with a little more water if you want more texture once all your colours are on.
- When dry, stamp your sentiment and scatter gems or sequins around it in coordinating colours.
WANT TO FIND THESE ITEMS:
Catherine Pooler Designs Spot On Stamp Set
Tim Holtz Distress Oxides Ink Barn Door, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Cracked Pistachio, Tumbled Glass, Wilted Violet
Ranger Archival Ink Pad
Neenah Solar White Card
Sparkly Sequin Shaker – Different Mixes
Lawn Fawn Acrylic Blocks
RangerNon Stick Craft Sheet
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform