Time for some metallics and glitter!
- Blend up a background straight onto your card blank in green and blue inks.
- Add a gently curving swoosh of embellishment mousse in from each side with a tissue, then put the card aside to completely dry.
- Stamp and heat emboss the mandala and leaves on vellum paper. I did the mandala just in silver and the leaves in silver first, heated til only just melting, then allow to cool, reapply embossing ink and go again with glitter embossing powder over the top.
- Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment the same way in purple and glue directly onto the card front.
- Fussy cut the mandala and leaves then glue down like they’re blowing in the gentle breeze of embellishment mousse 🙂
WANT TO FIND THESE PRODUCTS:
Concord and 9th Many Mandala Stamp
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse – Mother of Pearl
Tim Holtz Distress Oxides Ink Tumbled Glass
Catherine Pooler Designs Life of the Party Ink Aquatini
Versamark Embossing Ink
Nuvo Embossing Powder – Shimmering Pearl Glitter
Strathmore Bristol VellumCard
Neenah Solar White Card
Bazzill Basics Vellum
Ranger Non Stick Craft Sheet
Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brushes
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
Tim Holtz Mini Snips Scissors