Tired of making standard rectangle or square cards? Try a shaped card in the initial of your recipient for more fun. The So Much Possibility stamp set has these cute little flower stamps to make your own patterned paper.
- Cut two strips of white card measuring 28cm by 6cm, score each one at 14 cm and fold in half (photo 1)
- Next cut two pieces of black paper measuring 13.5cm by 5.5cm and layer on to the front of the two folded pieces.
- Cut two pieces of white card measuring 13cm by 5cm. Use the small flower stamp with black ink to stamp all over both pieces. Use the small dot with coloured ink for the flower centres. Attach these panels to the black layer (photo 2)
- The panel on the front of the card can be any shape you want. I used a circle with a black circle underneath to make the sentiment stand out. The sentiment was stamped in black and coloured dots added (photo 3).
Make the shaped card
- Attach the panel to the front of the card. The easiest way to do this is to put the two folded strips on to a mat with a grid and line them up to measure 14cm across the two strips with a gap in the middle. Be careful only to stick down the outside edges of the circle (photo 4).
- Die cut another white circle and attach it the back two pieces so it is behind the main panel. This gives somewhere to write on the card. (photo 5)
We are celebrating our 5th birthday this month with some great offers for you. Will you find a Lucky Leaf in your order?