Hi, One of the new digital stamps by Sunshine Bee Designs is this Gerbera Digital Stamp. This stamp is available to download HERE with a black outline or light grey outline. Find all the digital stamps HERE.
There is a corresponding video tutorial for this card over on YouTube – watch it HERE or scroll down for the written tutorial.
- Print the Gerbera with the black outline onto Bristol smooth card sized to fit an A2 card. Add a small drop of colour from the ink refills in Peppermint Scrub, Daydream and Mandarin Spice to a palette.
- Use a blender pen to colour the petals.
- Mixing all the colours to make a brown for the flower centres.
- Fussy cut the flowers leaving a small border.
FINISHING THE CARD
- Ink the Sketchy Lines background stamp with Twilight, and take a strip of card to the stamp.
- Print the sentiment from Floral Wreath digital stamp.
- Adhere everything with foam tape.
- Trim off any overhang from the card base.
Which is your favourite digital stamp from the new digital release?
What digital stamps would you like to see next?
Not sure how to use digital stamps? Alyce has a great tutorial on her blog HERE.
FIND THESE PRODUCTS
Gerbera Digital Stamp
Floral Wreath Digital Stamp
Sketched Lines Rubber Stamp
Peppermint Scrub Refill
Mandarin Spice Refill
Twilight Ink Pad
Zig Blender Pen
Bristol Vellum Card
3M Scotch Foam Tape