An easy to make scene card with the Bunny Slopes stamp set by Catherine Pooler Designs. Read on for full step by step instructions and photographs.
- Cut a piece of the patterned paper to measure 13.5cm by 9.5cm and a piece of white card the same size. Decide how deep you want the snow at the base of the snow to be. I have shown the proportions I used in Photo 1. I used my sentiment stamp as a guide making sure that the lowest point of the snow was deep enough to accommodate the sentiment. Then I drew my snow outline in pencil and cut it – you can make it any shape you want to.
- Stamp your sentiment on the snow panel in black ink (photo 2) and then attach the snow panel to the bottom of the piece of patterned paper. Layer on to a piece of black paper measuring 14cm by 10cm and then on to a card blank measuring 14.5cm by 10.5cm.
- Decide which of the bunnies you want to use and stamp them in black ink. (Photo 2) Die cut them using the coordinating dies.
- Tip – cut the die you want to use from a scrap of card then place the negative you are left with over your stamped image. Adjust this until you have an even border around your stamped image and when you are happy with it, place the die back into the negative shape, secure with tape and die cut the whole piece. I find this the easiest way to get an even border round the stamped image.
- Colour the rabbits and then attach them using foam pads. Finish the card with three clear gems in the top right hand corner.