While I was making this Sunshine rainbow card I was inspired with so many ideas to make more rainbow cards with the Rainbow Funshine die set by Trinity Stamps. Watch the video below and read on for the written tutorial.
Like this video? Please give it a big thumbs up (you can do this on Youtube, right under the video) and share it with a crafty friend! Leave a comment too, we love hearing from you.
- Die-cut the rainbow with the stitched detail twice from XL watercolour card.
- Separate the rainbow into three stripes to get two rainbows from each die-cut.
- Ink blend across the rainbow with Rockin Red, Orange Twist and Tiara
- Ink blend the Puffy cloud stencil with Fiesta Blue (I love how vibrant these clouds are!!) onto Bristol card.
- Die-cut three clouds from the same Bristol card from the Rainbow Funshine die set.
- Stamp an encouragement sentiment on each cloud from the You Can Change the World stamp set.
- Foam mount so each rainbow is going off the background and trim the excess.
- Attach the clouds to the end of each rainbow.
- Glue a scattering of Boiled Sugar embellishment drops around the three rainbows.
- Adhere this panel to a 3.5” x 8.5” slimline card base to finish.
Which way do you ink blend your clouds? Puffy side up? Or puffy side down? Is there a ‘right’ way?
*Catherine Pooler blending brushes have beautiful teal handles, white bristles and come in a pack of four.
*Trinity stamps blending buddy brushes also have white bristles, a cap to protect the bristles and can stand up on your desk. Trinity stamps are available singularly or in a bundle of seven brushes.
*Picket Fence Studios life-changing blending brushes have brown bristles and available in various pack sizes of 2 brushes, 4 brushes, 6 brushes or 10 brushes.
Find more inspiration by Jeni here at the Tutorial blog