Hi, I am definately on a floral card making kick at the moment. I have another card with the Love You Bunches stamp set by Trinity Stamps with some heat embossing and metallic watercoloring.
Watch the video below or over at YouTube, and read on for the written tutorial. Please click on any underlined word to find the products in the shop.
Like this video? Please give it a big thumbs up (you can do this on Youtube, right under the video) and share it with a crafty friend! Leave a comment too, we love hearing from you.
- Stamp with embossing ink and heat emboss with Alabaster embossing powder
- Colour with metallic Gansai Tambi watercolours
- Die cut the Happy from Happy Phrase Builder die set from the middle of the flowers, and a shadow Happy from black card
- Adhere background card to black A2 card base
- Use liquid glue to adhere both together
- Stamp and emboss the Day from Hello Amazing stamp set on black card
- Trim into small banner, and adhere just behind the happy word die
- Foam mount the Happy to the card – lining up the embossed pattern
Optional – Add white card to the inside of the finished card
The current challenge at the Paper Tree Tribe is all about florals or spring colours. The weather is starting to warm up and we are now back to posting your orders twice a week. Find more details about our delivery times during Covid here.
Find more inspiration by Jeni here at the Tutorial blog