Hi, following on from yesterday’s post I want to show that the Because stamp set and the Positive Thoughts stamp set can be used together to make quick stamped cards. All the sentiments from the Positive Thoughts will also fit inside the floral wreath. This card is included in the current giveaway.
- Stamp the floral wreath with Drive In ink on a piece of Neenah Solar White card.
- Then stamp the large sketchy circle stamp over the wreath.
- I use Chiffon ink and stamp onto scrap card first to be able to use second-generation stamping.
- Then second-generation Drive In ink off set from the Chiffon stamping
- Trim the stamped panel thinner, and use the leftover to stamp the sentiment from Because stamp set.
- Ink up pieces of white card with Chiffon ink to make a border strip for behind the sentiment and both long sides of the card.
- Adhere the sentiment strip to the card, then adhere the long stripes to the panel and foam mount to a card base.
- Embellish with some small yellow and black/purple rhinestones that come with the Tidy Tray.
Find more inspiration by Jeni here at the Tutorial blog