Need to make cards for your crafty friends? A Crafters Heart stamp by Trinity Stamps has got you covered. The main stamp is a heart shape full of craft goodies and tools. Perfect for making cards to send to other crafters. Either colour with shades of the recipients favourite colour or use the whole rainbow – in short, this set is perfect for sending cards to other card makers.
Watch the video tutorial below and read on for the written tutorial. Click on any underlined word to visit the shop.
Like this video? Please give it a big thumbs up (you can do this on Youtube, right under the video) and share it with a crafty friend! Leave a comment too, we love hearing from you.
- Cut a sheet of 8.5×11” Lunch bag card in half and score in half to make an A2 sized card base.
- Stamp the crafty heart off the edge of the card with black ink.
- Colour all the stamped images with shades of green Copic markers.
- Die cut the Hello Amazing word die and stamp the solid Amazing word with Grass Skirt ink.
- Stamp the outline of the Amazing word with black ink.
- Glue to the card above the heart
- Stamp “You’re” above the Amazing
- Stamp extra sequins around the card and colour with same green markers
- Colour all the sequins with a glitter pen then let the glitter dry.
The copic colouring bled through, however, I trim kraft card slightly smaller and adhere to the inside of the front panel.
Find more inspiration by Jeni here at the Tutorial blog