Hi, have you got your inky hands on the new Date Night ink collection yet? We sold out super quick when the inks were released earlier this month and re-stocked the inks as quickly as possible! I have three cards that use the Chiffon ink, Drive-In ink and Cummerbund inks with the Happy Birthday Many Ways stamp set by Catherine Pooler Designs. Find the written instructions below the video tutorial (which you can also watch on YouTube).
Like this video? Please give it a big thumbs up (you can do this on YouTube, right under the video) and share with a crafty friend! Leave a comment too, we love hearing from you.
Cummerbund & Suede Shoes
- Repeat stamp the sentiment in a border down the card alternating with Cummerbund ink and Suede Shoes ink.
- Trim the border out, and trim thin strips of card either side.
- Use direct to paper with Cummerbund to make matching coloured card.
- Die cut Happy Birthday Stacked word die from white card and use direct to paper with Suede Shoes.
- Adhere the stamped/coloured card strips onto a card base and adhere die cut sentiment with liquid glue.
- Add 3 silver sequins to embellish.
Cummerbund, Fiesta Blue & Suede Shoes
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” at an angle across the card.
- Alternate stamping with Suede Shoes, Fiesta Blue ink, Cummerbund ink, then back to Fiesta Blue before repeating until the whole card is covered.
- Use direct to paper to make coordinating Suede Shoes card, and adhered trimmed stamped panel.
- Die cut Happy Birthday Stacked word die and colour as above.
- Finish this card with 3 silver sequins
Chiffon & Drive-In
- Stamp the sentiment going at an angle across the card with Chiffon ink.
- Stamp with second-generation Limoncello ink either side of the first stamping
- Complete the background by stamping with Chiffon ink.
- Stamp the sentiment over the background with Drive-In ink.
- Adhere to a card base and finish with 5 silver sequins.
Birthday cards are always good to have on hand, and these designs are quick to stamp for last-minute cards. Simply change the ink colours for different genders and ages.
Thank you for watching the video and reading this tutorial. Are you in the Paper Tree Tribe group on Facebook? All the Design Team inspiration can also be found in the group. We also have monthly challenges for a chance to win a £10 GV.
Share your makes with us on Instagram using the #thelittlepapertree and #papertreetribe