Hi, I love the swinging skeleton mini slimline card I shared as a reel a few weeks ago but want to improve the design for a more durable swinging card. I heat emboss a skeleton from the Shake Your Bones stamp set by Trinity Stamps and made an intentional mess with embossing powder.
Find the list of products I use below the video tutorial.
If the video does not display, please click here to watch on our YouTube channel. Like this video? Please give it a big thumbs up (you can do this on Youtube, right under the video) and share it with a crafty friend!
Swinging Skeleton Card
4.25×5.5” Raven Black Card
- Trinity Stamps Shake Your Bones stamp set and coordinating die
- Trinity Stamps Twist and Slide die
- Catherine Pooler Sentiment Banner die
- Brutus Monroe Alabaster embossing powder
- Brutus Monroe Embossing ink pad and refill
- Brutus Monroe Magic powder bag and refill
- Brutus Monroe Raven card
- Brutus Monroe Easy Squeeze liquid glue
- 3M Scotch Foam tape
I do seem to like using a lot of foam tape on my interactive cards – but I love this card. I’d planned on sending this to my nephew (I sent him the mini slimline swinging card) but I’m tempted to keep this for myself.
Do you love making fun swinging spinner cards? I hope you will try this type of interactive card and will share them with our tribe in the Paper Tree Tribe group.
Find more inspiration by Jeni here at the Tutorial blog