Hi, I’m back with three slimline cards using the Sending Love layering stamp set and You Can Change The World sentiment stamp set by Pinkfresh Studios, and Post This slimline die by Catherine Pooler. I mix Spring Fling inks and Date Night inks by Catherine Pooler to give a warm Spring feel to these cards. Watch the video tutorial below (or over on YouTube) and read on for the written tutorial. Find all the stamps, inks and cards I use in the shop.
Like this video? Please give it a big thumbs up (you can do this on YouTube, right under the video) and share with a crafty friend! Leave a comment too, we love hearing from you.
- Stamp the first layer with Chiffon ink, the second layer with Bellini ink and the leaves with In The Park ink.
- Use the Post This dies as a guide to place the sentiment, then stamp with Midnight ink.
- Diecut all three dies from Post This die set.
- Glue postage frame to strong card base, the stitched panel with foam tape and the circles flat to the card base. Lining up the stamping and sentiment.
- Stamp with Sweet Sixteen ink for the first layer and Pixie Dust ink for the second layer. The leaves are stamped in Garden Party ink.
- Stamp three sentiments from You Can Change The World in the middle with black ink.
- Diecut the three circles die and postage frame die from white card.
- Adhere the frame and stitched panel together, and mount flat to card base.
- Glue the die-cut circles to 2 layers of circle die cuts and pop inside the spaces.
Catherine Pooler Spring Fling inks are available as mini ink pads – great if you are limited with space!
- Stamp the first layer with Melon Ice ink, the second floral layer with It’s A Girl ink and the leaves with Mint To Be ink.
- Use the dies as a guide to stamp the sentiments in the middle of where the circles will be cut.
- Foam mount the stitched panel to a card base.
- Adhere the circles flat to the card base, matching up the pattern.
I hope you enjoy the tutorials at The Little Paper Tree, and you do find some inspiration for your own crafting. The challenge over at the Paper Tree Tribe this month is all about Spring colours or floral images. I hope you will join our group and enter the challenge.
Subscribe to the YouTube channel so you don’t miss any video tutorials.
Find more inspiration by Jeni here at the Tutorial blog