The Party collection of ink pads by Catherine Pooler also has these eight lower saturated shades of ink colours. These Spring Fling shades are soft and muted pastel shade.
Each colour is available separately as ink pad only, refill only, or together with as a bundle of ink pad and refill.
What is great about these inks from Catherine Pooler?
- Colour coordination is so easy! All the colours in each collection coordinate together perfectly. But you can still mix and match from the other collections. No more guessing which colour goes with which!
- No more splotchy images! Two or three gentle LOVE TAPS are all you need to get full coverage on your stamp which transfers beautifully to your cardstock.
- No more muddy, dirty stamped images when residue from a dark ink gets picked up by a light colour!
- Garden Party
- It’s A Boy – retired
- It’s A Girl
- Melon Ice
- Mint To Be – retired
- Pixie Dust
- Sweet Sixteen – retired
- Sixteen Candles is the refreshed version of Sweet Sixteen. Sixteen Candles is a pastel lilac purple shade that is as sweet as can be. This colour layers perfectly with Pixie Dust and Grape Crush.
- Oh Boy! Is the refreshed version of It’s A Boy and is a light sky blue shade. Perfect teamed with Something Borrowed for an ombre effect. Oh Boy! Also looks amazing with Be Mine and It’s A Girl.
- Minted is the refreshed version of Mint To Be. A delicious blue-green that is the paler cousin to Aquatini – great for nautical cards. Pair with Bellini and Coral Cabana for a blissful tropic feel, or mix it up with any of the blues or greens in the Catherine Pooler ink family.
Made in the USA.