The stencils by Catherine Pooler Designs look great when used with Catherine Pooler inks. Create unique looks with each stencil by using a variety of techniques to add texture and depth to your card making, mixed media or art journal projects. All the stencils are 6 x 6” and are sized to fit onto an A2 card front. Each stencil is sold separately.
- Checkerboard is a classic but versatile stencil and is a must-have for your collection. You can create traditional gingham or modern and funky patterns with this one stencil.
- Mod Squared can be used to create interesting backgrounds and patterns with the modern square design.
- Square Dance is a versatile stencil with fun lines that dance in different directions. There are numerous ways to use this stencil
- Geo Trio is three stencils in one. There are three border style stencils in this one pack. A triangle diamond, a polka dot and a chevron pattern.
- Mod Flowers is a bold and beautiful modern stencil to make a definite statement. Geometric lines, curves and triangles.
- Split Chevron has a wide split chevron pattern. There are numerous ways to use this stencil
- Turkish Delight is a fun pattern with an eastern flair.
- Polka, Polka Polka Heart! The Polka Heart stencil has dots from top to bottom to give you that perfect ombre look.
- Pop Art Stencil perfect for ombre backgrounds. With larger dots in the centre fading out to smaller on the top and bottom