The stencils by Catherine Pooler Designs look great when used with Catherine Pooler inks. Create unique looks with each stencil by using a variety of techniques to add texture and depth to your card making, mixed media or art journal projects. All the stencils are 6 x 6” and are sized to fit onto an A2 card front. Each stencil is sold separately.
- Checkerboard is a classic but versatile stencil and is a must-have for your collection. You can create traditional gingham or modern and funky patterns with this one stencil.
- Mod Squared can be used to create interesting backgrounds and patterns with the modern square design.
- Square Dance is a versatile stencil with fun lines that dance in different directions. There are numerous ways to use this stencil
- Geo Trio is three stencils in one. There are three border style stencils in this one pack. A triangle diamond, a polka dot and a chevron pattern.
- Mod Flowers is a bold and beautiful modern stencil to make a definite statement. Geometric lines, curves and triangles.
- Split Chevron has a wide split chevron pattern. There are numerous ways to use this stencil
- Turkish Delight is a fun pattern with an eastern flair.
- The Twisted Sunburst rays can dance across your cards with this fun twist on a traditional sunburst design.
- Wonky Triangle has endless rows of fun hand-drawn triangles to build cool backgrounds and add interest to your projects.
- Flourish and Whimsy
- The Bear Grass Stencil is a criss-cross pattern that has me thinking of reeds blowing in the wind.
- Polka, Polka Polka Heart! The Polka Heart stencil has dots from top to bottom to give you that perfect ombre look.
- Pop Art Stencil perfect for ombre backgrounds. With larger dots in the centre fading out to smaller on the top and bottom
- Loop Braid
- Off The Loom
- Deco Fan – Add a flair of art deco style to your card backgrounds with the intricate fan. Elegant, graphic and architectural, this stencil will add a stunning layer or focal point on your card.
- Mariner Stencil
- Jack In The Box
Pinwheel Stencil – This pattern of whirling triangles will be fun ink blended with bright colours or try it with your favourite glittery mediums.