Add a little sparkle to your next project.
Catherine Pooler Designs sequins mixes are colour coordinated to match the Catherine Pooler Designs inks and releases perfectly. Each mix contains approximately 1 tablespoon of sequins. Packaged in a clear screw-top round container, making the container reusable.
- Phoenix – red, orange, yellow, sparkling hologram & clear sequins.
- Crater Lake – white, silver and clear sequins in a variety of sizes. A great all-rounder for your sequin stash.
- Bourbon Street – white, fuchsia, green, blue, purple, sparkling hologram & clear sequins, and stars, plus seed beads. Coordinates with the Mardi Gras Carnival Ink Collection.
- Inspiration Point – light and deep pink, sparkling hologram and clear sequins. Hearts, flowers and seed beads. Add a sweet romantic flair to your projects!
- Green Mountains – green, taupe, brown, copper & sparkling clear sequins, plus seed beads. Sequins are slightly cupped, flat, and some are textured circles. Add a natural flair with these sequins.
- Big Sur – blue, green, teal, sparkling hologram & clear sequins to go to the depths of the ocean on your cardmaking.
- Santa Fe – metallic kelly green, cupped navy, transparent dark ocean, hologram peach confetti, white glossy confetti iridescent jasper and white seed beads.
- Mission – shiny fuchsia, yellow, blue, clear, orange, with some fun square fuchsia leopard mixed in.
- Vegas, Baby – Go gold with glamour! A mix of gold, sparkling hologram & clear sequins, plus beads.
- Des Moines – goes back to the kitchens of the 1970s with a mix of metallic coffee, satin mocha, metallic Aztec, burnt orange flowers, maize yellow spirals, satin chartreuse and Aztec gold filler beads
- Paisley Park – influenced by the music of the ’80s. This sequin mix is full of shimmer, bold colours, and zebra-striped Flirty Fuchsia sequins. Party like it’s 1999! A mix of shiny fuchsia, yellow, blue, clear, orange sequins in multiple sizes with some fun square fuchsia leopard mixed in.
- Miami – a mixture of white, fuchsia, green, blue, purple, sparkling hologram & clear sequins, and stars, plus seed beads.
- Boston – are you missing a monochromatic green mix? A mix of metallic, matte, cupped and uncupped different shades of green sequins in various sizes.
- Blackfoot – full of glimmering, textured sequins in blues and greens, this mix would definitely catch a fish!
- Summer City sequins – bright mix of pink, green and teal sequins. With little flowers and loads of seaside sparkle!
- Seattle – full of beautiful dark roasted brown and latte coloured sequins with pops of metallic and hologram shine. With little red hearts to show our collective love for all things coffee.
- Soda Springs – With red, teal, yellow and iridescent stars, this mix brings it all to the party.
- Flamenco Beach – monochromatic pink sequin mix with pale and medium pink sequins with a bit of shimmer and lots of shine.
- Tybee Island – cool mix of light and medium blue sequins. A monotone mix with pops of opalescent shimmer and translucent watery blues
- Big Apple – New York, New York!! Full of reds, greens and yellows – just like it’s namesake city it’s vibrant and has pizzaz and sparkle
- Mystic – Inspired by the Fall Pick-n-Mix color scheme of Orange, Teals and Gray the Mystic Sequin Mix is just right for Autumnal card creations
- Mistletoe – traditional red and green with metallic and shimmery party greens and a pop of red and silver
- North Pole – shiny blend of iridescent blues, pinks and green with a pop of bright yellow.