Escape to the shore with the Beach Retreat collection by Catherine Pooler Designs. Four new relaxing muted shades to take you away to a seaside haven. The first four colours in this collection are Sea Glass, Bay Breeze, Tranquil and Cove Blue. The second four colours are Serene, Sparkling Berry, Clay Mask and Merlot.
There are 8 colours in the Beach Retreat collection. Each colour is available separately as ink pad only, refill only, or together with as a bundle of ink pad and refill.
Catherine Pooler inks are on a foam pad and have great properties for smooth ink blending, clean crisp stamping and fun water-reactive techniques.
- Sea Glass Ink is a gorgeous, medium-tone shade of green-blue. This muted Spa tone joins the green-blue family with Seafoam and Bay Breeze and will fall between them perfectly for multi-step stamping and ombre ink blending.
- Bay Breeze is a dark and serene green-blue. Darker than its colour-family mate Sea Glass. This colour will be a perfect choice when stamping natural elements like leaves and plants. Team with Sea Glass and Seafoam for perfect Colour Made Easy blends!
- Tranquil is that perfect shade of pale blue – beautiful and relaxing. A soft, muted Spa colour that is lighter than Stone Blue. This shade is ideal for sky and water elements and will be a gorgeous accent colour to Orange Peel.
- Cove Blue is a deep, vintage blue. Part of the blue family with Stone Blue and Tranquil. Blend these three together for gorgeous ombre backgrounds. Use with the complimentary shade, like Mandarin Spice for a bold colour combo.
- Clay Mask is the perfect addition to the red-orange Spa colour family. Clay Mask is a light earthy shade. Teaming perfectly with Polished and will also complement Skylight or Sea Glass beautifully. Clay Mask is warm and natural colour.
- Merlot rounds out the red ink family. Darker than Peppermint Scrub and Rouge and is a deep wine shade. This colour will be beautiful with floral stamps and for crisp outlines on multi-step stamp layers.
- Serene is a beautiful, soft blue-violet to fill your heart with relaxing bliss. A muted Spa Ink great with Queen for a Day. This pale cool shade will look beautiful blended as a background or as an accent with Shea Butter and Mandarin Spice.
- Sparkling Berry is a fresh berry pink. A light, muted red-violet joining in on the fun with Sugared Lavender and Sangria. It’s a lovely, romantic hue that’s perfect for floral stamps.